Individual Giving: Individual or family donations can be accepted two ways. Print out our donation form. Checks made out to BEF should be mailed to:
Burrell Education Foundation
1021 Puckety Church Road
Lower Burrell PA 15068
- The full amount of your contribution is deductible, since we have not provided any goods or services to you in whole or partial consideration of your contribution. The deductibility of your contribution is subject to the applicable limits established by law and by other Internal Revenue Service regulations. This acknowledgement is provided pursuant to Section 170 (f) (8) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
- United Way: The BURRELL EDUCATION FOUNDATION is registered with The United Way. Our United Way Designee number is 25-1854970. Please identify BEF as your donation recipient through your employer.
- Corporate Appeal: BEF accepts matching gifts from employers. Check with your Human Resources (HR) department. It's an easy way to double your donation.
- Pennsylvania Business Donation: BEF has submitted for the state-sponsored Education Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program. Status is pending on BEF's participation in this program for the current budget year. Tax credits are available for businesses that donate to education foundations such at BEF.
- Special Events: The BEF holds several fundraising events each year. The foundation welcomes interest and support from teachers, families and community members. Attending our fundraising events is a great way to donate to the foundation.
- In-Kind Donations: In-kind donations from area businesses and school district business partners are greatly appreciated. Gift baskets and gift cards for a raffle at the Bowl-A-Thon event will be gratefully accepted.
Broadening the Horizons of Education
We are classified by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We thank you for your support!
Call Us: 724-334-1406 x2090
HELP SUPPORT THE BURRELL EDUCATION FOUNDATION
School districts all across Pennsylvania are experiencing budget shortfalls. Non-profit organizations such as the BURRELL EDUCATION FOUNDATION aim to supplement public education efforts through grants for innovative classroom programs and other unique student enrichment opportunities. Support the growth and development of the students of Burrell School District by becoming a donor! Here's how you can help.